My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: Welcome to my blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my all free things Blog. As the title says “free things online” I will be posting tips, tricks I have learnt including search techniques using Google and other search engines and various links to websites that contain free content, including reviews of free software and tools that can get you even more free content with out spending a penny. As you probably know we are all naturally inclined to love free things, If it was possible to get our way freely most us would.

Why pay for it and make the rich even richer when theirs always an alternative online. When you spend so much time online like me you end up knowing the places to go for free software tools information books etc you name it. The internet is a huge untapped repository and many people out in cyber-world are just too kind and willing to give free content. You just have to spend a little bit of time and effort to look for it. This Blog will hopefully make your life a little easier by reducing the amount of you will spend looking for content and hopefully earn you some extra cash with with some of the tips i will show in my upcoming posts. Please do add onto the posts further if you have better alternative solutions to the ones I will be presenting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home