My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: Joost the furture of online TV

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Joost the furture of online TV

Joost a new way of watching tv , brought to you by the creators of skype.

Well finally I have been testing joost tv streaming software. I have to admit I was quite impressed with the clarity of the video, its absolutely excellent near dvd quality content Yet I was very disappointed . I am currently writing a review on it so stay tuned to my review. Joost is currently in beta and only available via invitation only. I have some invitations for those of you who wish to give joost a spin. All you will have to do is link back to this site "http://morefreethings.blogspot.com" for invitations leave a request in comments area with your email address and your blog with the link back. Take note link backs to my site are not mandatory, if you like the content I have then please do help promote the site. First come first serve for invitations so hurry get commenting.

Update:

Will be releasing two reviews the other will be on
Babelgum (a joost look alike) free on-demand TV over the Internet that lets you watch whatever you want, whenever you want, as often as you want it takes a slightly more different approach from joost, instead of commerical tv it focuses its efforts on user generated content stay tuned.

reviews posts 28 july

Labels:

14 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 at 3:56 AM , Anonymous nychowhound@yahoo.com said...

love to get an invite - thanks

 
At May 28, 2007 at 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I get an invite?

sky_miles1@yahoo.com

thanks in advance!

 
At May 28, 2007 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Caitlin said...

will you send me an invite please?

niltiac@cowpi.com

thank you.

 
At May 29, 2007 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

An invite would definitely be appreciated, if you don't mind - sentiencabbage at hotmail.com
Thank you!

 
At May 29, 2007 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Sorry, I messed that up. sentientcabbage at hotmail.com

 
At June 2, 2007 at 1:38 AM , Anonymous Julio said...

Could you please send me an invite if you have a spare one? gil.julio@yahoo.com
Many thanks!

 
At June 9, 2007 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invite.

realvalueaccounting@yahoo.com

 
At June 11, 2007 at 1:19 AM , Blogger AzroY said...

hi there,
please send me joost invitation at
shinodashadow69@yahoo.com


thanks in advance :D

 
At July 15, 2007 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Johann said...

Would love an invite please :)

 
At July 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM , Blogger wigilyman said...

Johann post your email address so that i can invite you.

 
At August 3, 2007 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work for a internet video company and would love an INVITE
send to justin@xtube.com thanzx

 
At August 13, 2007 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Jollup said...

could I get an invite pleeeeeease?

I have been waiting for 6 months now and NOTHING!!!!

Cheers

Joel

 
At August 13, 2007 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Jollup said...

Jollup email is jollup@googlemail.com

 
At December 25, 2007 at 5:14 AM , Anonymous xanitu said...

Hi! I recommend you this other site: http://www.tutelevisiononline.com for me its much better. Byeee!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home