My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: The Things That Get You Successful Won’t Necessarily Keep You That Way

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Things That Get You Successful Won’t Necessarily Keep You That Way

An interesting blog post read on


Lately I have found myself in a bit of a conundrum. I love this blog and my other two blogs, and all three have grown exponentially since I started them. I did all of the things that you are supposed to do as you grow a blog:

  • I actively participated in the blogosphere, commenting frequently, linking generously and subscribing to way more feeds than one human should ever have to track ;)
  • I responded to as many of the comments on my own blog as I possibly could
  • I found my voice and infused much of my own personality into my writing
  • I put together great projects such as last month’s highly successful Group Research Project
  • I networked like crazy with other bloggers and have a very close circle of friends all over the world now
  • I found many ways to monetize my efforts and finally the rewards are not only coming, but on a steep incline every month

In short, I’m both proud and grateful for getting my blogging career to the point it is today.

read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home