My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: Make 10$ in 30 days challenge

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Make 10$ in 30 days challenge

Whats the 20 day challenge about ? Well according to the site

In a nutshell... The Thirty Day Challenge is about making your first $10 online. For a full 30 days we are going to be showing you exactly how to start your own Internet business and generate your first income online without spending a dime.

Ed Dale

“I created the thirty day challenge in 2005, after I sold my 38 web sites for five million dollars (which was very cool for me). Running a business on the Internet is simply the best business to be in but unfortunately there was so much hype and false promises from people teaching all sorts of dubious strategies, which I knew from experience (and making a lot of mistakes) did not work.

The other thing that really upset me was all these people saying that they were making tens of thousands of dollars a month online. Sure you can do it, but it takes a lot of work. It was sad to me that people had their hopes raised high only to have them dashed a month or so later when they had not made their “tens of thousands of dollars”. What a waste of enthusiasm! I knew that if people made just a dollar online - that was the crucial thing - that was something you could build on…

I was angry but what could I do about it.

Just after I sold my sites in May of 2005 I was in New York and I found this intriguing book at the Barnes and Nobel on Union Square. It was all about a group of people who every November sat down and tried to write a novel in thirty days. How cool was that (and scary - the rules were that the novel had to be 50,000 words, that’s 1667 words a day for those calculator types!).

Then it hit me….

What if I ran a totally free - zero hype - internet course teaching people everything I know about Internet Marketing. The goal of the thirty days - make a single damn dollar with their own product (excuse my french!). I would get people into teams and we would support each other through thirty days. It was crazy but it just might work.

read more

I just signed up to get a feel what the program involves, sounds interesting thou. Something i definitely can pick up a few new online internet marketing strategies from people who have made it big online. I will be posting more on this. The challenge bigs on the 1st of August 2007. Keep posted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home