My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: Professionally done new blogger templates

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Professionally done new blogger templates

My goodness , Blogger has some of the ugliest templates I have ever seen I would reckon 95% of blogger templates I have come across are absolutely the same, with slight variations in color and layout positions, but pretty much look a likes, lets not event talk about the default themes. Blogger from my opinion doesn't have much variety compared to wordpress blogs. I can’t say much about my template either, but hey my main concern right now is bringing good content to my readers. Since the site has been gradually growing, I will definitely be switching to my own hosting by the end of the year. The point of this small post is to show you some of the best new Blogger xml templates and professionally looking themes according to me, I have seen to date.
I consider my self quite picky when it comes to web making a choice on the right web layout and design, Initially when I started out this blog I spent days trying to look for some great templates, but most of them where for the old Blogger engine, After giving up, Its only now after almost 8 months that I’m starting to see some good stuff worth taking a look at.
For those of you that don’t have time to start learning Html, CSS or XML or are just plain lazy am sure, you might find these templates nice. What are your thoughts?













K2 Blogger XML
Click here for Demo
Visit the K2 Blogger XML Template page















K2 Blogger XML
Click here for Demo
Visit the blogger template page















Fluid Solution - Wordpress Theme Converted to Blogger Template
Click here for Demo
















Red White blogger web 2.0 Template
Click here for Demo
Visit the blogger template page















Web 2.0 Blogger Template Dark
Click here for Demo
visit blogger template page














Andreas04 Blogger XML

Click here for Demo
Visit the Andreas04 Blogger XML Template page













Erudite Blogger XML (Two Column)
Click here for Demo
Visit the Erudite Blogger XML Template page


















3 Columns Blogger Template converted from FTW Wordpress Theme
Click here for demo
Visit the 3 column blogger template page



















City Tree
Click here for demo
Visit the blogger template page page



















Deep Blue
Click here for demo
Visit the blogger template page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home