My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.internetpitt.com
and update your bookmarks.

FREE THINGS ONLINE: Happy holidays

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy holidays

Would like to wish everyone a blessed merry Christmas and a happy new year. Drive safe play safe and be safe and keep coming back will be having plenty more daily great content coming up. See above upcoming post on top of the blog page for some of the posts you will see here at free things online in the next coming day’s months etc. I would also like to encourage you to subscribe to the blog for updates using the text-box located on the left hand side of the blog, rest assured its not spam.

I would also like to give the opportunity to those of you who would like to become a guest blogger on this blog, you can let me know by contacting me via email timmy8800 at gmail dot com, Topics range from internet marketing, web based application reviews (screencasts optional if you can), Peer to Peer, How to make money online and SEO.

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2007 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous xanitu said...

Hi!Do you like tv? I recommend you this other site: http://www.tutelevisiononline.com for me its very good. Byeee!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home